Sweet and Spicy Monkey has moved to: www.sweetandspicymonkey.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Guide for Food Processors

I love food as much as the next girl or guy. And I love being in the kitchen whether I'm baking or cooking.

Which is why I absolutely love my kitchen appliances. From something as simple as my lemon zester, to my KitchenAid stand mixer, so in L-O-V-E with it!

Currently I'm in the market for a food processor. I thought I didn't need one since I have my Ninja blender. However, sad to say, there are some things a food processor can do that a blender cannot. Grating cheese comes to mind, along with making cookie dough.

So while I love the appliances I have now because they make my time in the kitchen much easier than doing everything by hand, I SO need a food processor.

This chart gives me the skinny on everything about a food processor to help me make an informed decision (like what size is perfect for me) when I do purchase one and to help with the basics of using it and cleaning it when I do finally buy one.

Whether you already own a food processor or are in the market to buy one (like me), I thought y'all would find some good information in this guide too.

If you have any difficulty viewing the entire page, click here to read this handy food processor guide.

Source: eReplacementParts.com

Disclaimer ~ This is a shared post for eReplacementparts. I did not receive any monies or gifts for sharing this wonderful information on food processors. All thoughts and ideas are my own, Diagram from eRplacementparts.