Today is National Cookie Day and what better way to celebrate than with this S'mores Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker Cookie Pie. You can trust me when I tell you, as soon as you're done baking this, it will be all gone before you even get the name out of your mouth!
I've combined graham crackers to chocolate chip cookie dough, pressed them into a pie pan, and baked. Just before baking is done, I sprinkle miniature marshmallows over the top and bake just enough to get them all toasted and gooey.
The end result is a deliciously chewy, chocolatey, graham cracker cookie in the shape of a pie with ooey gooey marshmallows. Just like S'mores, but in a cookie pie!
Perfect for the days your craving S'mores so you can be reminded of fun times around the campfire with your loved ones.
Or maybe anytime you're craving a combination of chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows.
Happy National Cookie Day!
S'mores Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker Cookie Pie
The flavors of everyone's favorite, S'mores, all in one cookie pie.Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 1 cookie pie
- 1 cup + 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 6 Tablespoons sugar
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 4 whole graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a 9" x 2" pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. Or you can grease with butter or margarine. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking soda, and sea salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Add egg, beating well.
- Gradually add in flour mixture, mixing well.
- Fold in graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chunks, blending throughout dough.
- Spoon dough mix into prepared pie pan, spreading evenly and pressing down and out, covering entire inside of pie pan.
- Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- After cookie is done, remove from oven, sprinkle mini marshmallows over the entire top of the cookie pie, and place back into oven for another 5 to 7 minutes, or until marshmallows have a light tan color.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Best served with a tall glass of cold milk.
All content and images are property of Sweet and Spicy Monkey. Please do not reprint this content without my permission. If you wish to include this recipe on your site, please re-write in your own words and use your own photographs and link back to this post for original recipe.Follow Julie's board Sweet and Spicy Monkey on Pinterest.